Quality, comfort, and value come together in the Workman line of products. Workman Full Body Harnesses feature lightweight components and durable webbing.
For corrosive environments, the Workman® Stainless Steel Full Body Harness comes equipped with stainless steel hardware. Stainless steel components are resistant to harsh environments so they maintain durability when used in corrosive environments.
WORKMAN FULL BODY HARNESS, VESTYPE, STD SIZE, WITH QWIK-FIT LEG BUCKLES & BACK D-RING
WORKMAN FULL BODY HARNESS, VESTYLE, X-LARGE, QWIK-FIT LEG BUCKLE, C/W 1 BACK D-RING
WORKMAN HARNESS, VEST STYLE, XSM, QWIK-FIT LEG BUCKLE, D-RING: BACK/HIP
WORKMAN HARNESS, VEST STYLE, STD, QWIK-FIT LEG BUCKLE, D-RING: BACK/HIP
WORKMAN HARNESS, VEST STYLE, STANDARD SIZE, TONGUE LEG BUCKLES & BACK D-RING
WORKMAN FULL BODY HARNESS, VESTYPE, STD SIZE, WITH TONGUE LEG BUCKLES, 2 HIP & 1 BACK D-RINGS
SHOULDER PAD,WORKMAN CONSTR. HARN,PKG/2
HARNESS, WORKMAN PREMIER, SMALL, QWIK FIT
HARNESS, WORKMAN PREMIER, MEDIUM, QWIK FIT
HARNESS, WORKMAN PREMIER, LARGE, QWIK FIT
HARNESS, WORKMAN PREMIER, SMALL, BAYONET
HARNESS, WORKMAN PREMIER, MEDIUM, BAYONET
HARNESS, WORKMAN PREMIER, LARGE, BAYONET
HARNESS, WORKMAN UTILITY, SMALL, BAYONET
HARNESS, WORKMAN UTILITY, MEDIUM, BAYONET
HARNESS, WORKMAN UTILITY, LARGE, BAYONET
SUPERLIGHT HARNESS WITH FRONT LOOP,EN,MD
Workman® Full Body Harness
- Optimum quality at an economical price
- Yellow polyester webbing for increased visibility
- Color-contrasting thigh and torso straps simplify donning
- Choice of Qwik-Fit™ or Bayonet leg straps for easy adjustment
- Web retainer collars to keep excess webbing neat
- Workman Construction Harness comes with integral lumbar support pad for work positioning and comfort.
- Workman Stainless Steel Harness component hardware is made of stainless steel and will increase the product life cycle when working in corrosive environments.
Workman® Arc Flash Full Body Harness
- Durable, nylon material won’t melt or drip in the event of an arc flash
- Y-shaped D-locator pad keeps torso straps off of the user’s neck to prevent chafing
- Comes in both a vest-type & crossover style option allowing user preference
- Velcro lanyard keepers for lanyard stowage when not in use
- Arc Flash symbol for easy identification
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
Meets applicable OSHA requirements
ANSI Z359.1 / ANSI Z359.11-2014 / ASTM F887-2013
EN358:1999-12 / EN361:2002-05 / EN1497:2007-08