Gravity series harnesses meet the needs of workers in specialty environments of specific work applications such as high heat, welding, corrosion, rescue, rigging and suspension.
The Gravity® Coated Harness uses a special urethane web coating to resist stains and wear and tear that are common when working in dirty environments.
Gravity® Utility Harness (Arc Flash)
- Waist and leg padding with flame-resistant fabrics using aramid fibers like Kevlar®
- Reflective tape is flame-retardant-treated cotton fabric
- PVC-coated buckles and D-rings
- Buckles are easy to adjust and do not slip during use
- Nylon web meeting the minimum static strength of 7000 lbf (as per the requirement by ASTM F887)
- Built-in load indicators
- RFID capability
- 400 lbs. worker capacity
Gravity® Suspension Harness
- 8 adjustment points for perfect sizing and fit
- Tool loops with internal rigid supports to make connection of tools easier
- Tool loops on leg straps provide more tool holding options, and if are not needed may be cut off
- All versions include waist and leg padding to improve suspension comfort
- Elastic web keepers provide flexibility to manage excess webbing
- D-rings available at Ventral (waist), Sternal, Hip and Back locations
- Waist pad with dual layer construction to reduce pressure during suspension
- Fall arrest rated Sternal and Back D-ring
- Carabiner with 3,600lb (16kN) gate strength
- Bayonet style buckles available with locking engagement window to confirm secure connection
Gravity® Urethane Coated Harness
- Abrasion and moisture resistant and is suitable for working in harsh environments. The urethane coating is extremely easy to clean and maintain increasing the longevity of the product.
Gravity® Welder Harness
- Made of 100% Kevlar® material to resist welding splatter and provide longer product life cycle.
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
Meets applicable OSHA requirements
ANSI Z359.1 / ANSI Z359.11-2014 / ASTM F887-2013
EN:358:1999 / EN361:2002 / EN813:2008
ABNT15835:2010 / ABNT15836:2010 ASTM
ABNT15835:2010 / ABNT15836:2010 NON-ASTM