Cairns® 1010 Traditional Composite Fire Helmet
Constructed from through-color fiberglass composite material, the high-performance, luster finish design of the Cairns 1010 Fire Helmet resists cracking and chipping. Offered in eight colors, MSA Cairns 1010 Fire Helmet is one of our most popular for structural and proximity firefighting.
- Patented shell release system retains the impact cap if your helmet is torn off during an incident, shielding you from heat, debris and projectiles
- Full brim protection with high-temperature edge trim that will not melt or drip
- Eight color options: black, yellow, red, white, orange, blue, green and pink
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Replaceable and washable Nomex(R) or PBI/Kevlar(R) earlap for increased neck/ear coverage and protection
- Replaceable and washable flannel, extended flannel or leather liners
- Three-position rear ratchet height adjust for a secure and comfortable fit
- Front headband adjusts so it does not interfere with SCBA mask flange
- Minimal parts for lower service cost and easier maintenance
- Replacement warranty (see information under the "Product Literature" tab)
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
NFPA 1971-2018 Structural Firefighting
NFPA 1971-2018 Proximity Firefighting