LH 350 Helicopter Helmet
LH 350 is MSA’s new generation of flight helmet designed for pilots and crew members performing: Rescue, Combat or Transport flights on helicopters.
LH 350 helmet includes dual visors and integrated hard cover for protection or Night Vision Goggles mount.
- Excellent weight/protection ratio: State-of-the-art composite structure ensures highest level of performance for shock and penetration resistance
- Optimal adjustment ensures comfort and stability: Three shell sizes available with customization kits.
- Excellent Head mobility: Special cut of the shell designed for optimal performance under flight conditions
- Better hearing protection: New shape, volume and raw material of ear cups for low frequencies better attenuation
- Better distribution of weight: Integrated hard cover to reduce weight and volume in the front
- New chinstrap: ergonomic and comfort. Include 2 straps chin cup.
- Simplified maintenance:
- Visors can be removed independently without the use of tools. Easily interchangeable according to the type of mission
- Spare parts kits readily available
- Optimization of part numbers for all three helmet sizes
- Electronic centralization for easier access of audio parts