MSA Link Pro Software
Dashboard – Live System View
- Single-glance notification of instruments that are overdue for calibration or bump test
Reports – View at your convenience
- Database storage of instrument Periodic and Session data logs and customizable reports
Email Alerts – Instant alerts
- Email notifications of GALAXY GX2 System and instrument warnings and error messages
Fleet Management – Configure and Audit Systems
- Configure banks, instruments and audits fleet settings
System can be set up with either static or DHCP connections, offering wide flexibility.
- Access flexibility: administrator assigns several levels of user rights.
- Users can access software from any computer that is directed to main database.
- Database exists on one computer or server; multiple end user PCs can access database to use program.
- Network can be as simple as one test stand bank, one router and one laptop computer, or have one or many test stand banks exist within a corporate intranet structure. MSA Link Pro Software operates completely within your company's firewall
- Data Sheet: GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System
- Data Sheet: GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System Frequently Asked Questions
- Data Sheet: GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System Quick Start Guide
- Data Sheet: GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System Selling Guide
- Data Sheet: GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System Simplicity Counts
- Postcard: GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System
- Data Sheet: Advanced MSA Link Pro Software
- Data Sheet: Gas Detectors for the Fire Service
- Data Sheet: Link Pro Software Installation Checklist
- Data Sheet: Calibration Gas Cylinders and Accessories
- Data Sheet: Training Program for MSA Portable Instruments Maintenance, Service & Repair
- Operating Manual: GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System
- Operating Manual: Advanced MSA Link™ Pro Software
- Quick Start Guide: GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System
- MSA Link™ Pro Software Technical Overview