V-Gard® 930 Non-Vented Protective Cap
Balanced, modern, low-profile head and integrated eye protection – in one non-vented industrial hard hat , with 6-point Fas-Trac® III ratchet suspension, integrated over spectacles with intelligent adjustment and innovative rubber seal. For use where top impact hazards to the head, UV and particles hazards to the eyes exist.
- Made of ABS for strength and lateral crush protection (LD option)
- Modern, dynamic with sports styled shell
- Channel around perimeter of the helmet diverts rain and debris from user
- Anti-static assembly; certified electrostatic-INERIS for use in ATEX/explosive environments
- Protection against molten metal (MM option)
- Electrically insulating helmets meeting EN 397 440 V AC and EN 50365 1000 V AC
- 6-point Fas-Trac® III ratchet suspension with premium washable and replaceable sweatband
- Balance and stability with the lower nape strap
- Ratchet offers smooth rotation
- Easy grip knob adjustable even with gloves on
- Three levels of nape height adjustment giving superior nape fit
- Integrated over spectacles fit over most corrective lenses by sliding the suspension, and offer premium anti-fog and anti-scratch (EN166 K+N option)
- Intelligent adjustment and innovative rubber seal to ensure gap free eye protection on the face
- Grip area with rail system for quick and easy lens stowing even with gloves
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
Certified by CE notified body APAVE (0082) according to:
EN397:2012, industrial safety helmets with options very low temperature (-30°C), lateral deformation (LD),
molten metal (MM), 440V AC (electrical insulation)
Also tested at -40°C (GOST)
EN 50365 electrical class 0 nominal voltage up to 1000 V A.C. and 1500 V D.C.
Certified by CE notified body DINCERTCO (0196) according to:
EN166:2001 personal eye equipment (2C-1,2 1 B K N)
2C-1.2 = UV filtering according to EN170:2002
1 = Optical quality
B = Resistance to medium energy impact 120 m/s
K = Resistance to surface damage by fine particles according to EN 168: 2001, clause 15
N = Resistance to fogging
System for ensuring EC quality of production by means of monitoring EU notified body APAVE (0082)
Declaration of Conformity
Declaration of Conformity Spectacles
Certified by INERIS to ISO 80079-36 : 2016 for safe use in ATEX areas*
(ELECTROSTATIC-INERIS Certificate n° 29406)
- Dust: zones 20, 21, 22 (all zones)
- Gas: zones 1 & 2 with gas group IIA (propane)
* Caution: when working in an ATEX area operatives must be fully equipped with appropriate PPE eg. dissipative shoes (earth resistance less than 1.108Ω), not just suitable industrial helmets!
Additional testing for reflective stickers: Exceeds the reflectivity values of EN 12899-1:2007 for class RA2 materials